Keto Burger Fat Bombs
The secret ingredient in these burger fat bombs: BUTTER. It’ll help keep you satisfied and happy for way longer than your favorite fast food joint ever could.
PREP TIME:0 HOURS 15 MINS
TOTAL TIME:0 HOURS 30 MINS
Cooking spray, for muffin tin
1 lb. ground beef
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
Freshly ground black pepper
2 tbsp. cold butter, cut into 20 pieces
1/4 (8-oz.) blcok cheddar cheese, cut into 20 pieces
Lettuce leaves, for serving
Thinly sliced tomatoes, for serving
Mustard, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375° and grease a mini muffin tin with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, season beef with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Press about 1 tablespoon of beef into the bottom of each muffin tin cup, completely covering the bottom. Place a piece of butter on top then press about 1 tablespoon of beef over butter to completely cover.
- Place a piece of cheese on top of meat in each cup then press remaining beef over cheese to completely cover.
- Bake until meat is cooked through, about 15 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Carefully, use a metal offset spatula to release each burger from the tin. Serve with lettuce leaves, tomatoes, and mustard.